Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school—and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
* QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $500 SIGN ON BONUS*Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed. The Teacher helps the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center. May be assisted in the classroom by an Aide/Assistant Teacher. Job Responsibilities:
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Supervises the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Attends all staff training sessions, meetings and programs sponsored by the Center, as required.
- Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family style meals.
- Performs other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
(Bonus to be paid after 90 days of employment)
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we’ve made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay. Don’t wait. Start strong today.