DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse RN, Pediatrics,Full-Time, Days
Northwest Medical Center
Join a dynamic team ofhealthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highestquality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionateprofessionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offerssupportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medicalcenter, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patientcare.
Our facility features astate of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU toprovide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increasedprofessional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Centeris a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital
Corporation of America.HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eightconsecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
Benefits: We offer agenerous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation,401k, and Medical Insurance.Job Description:
Reporting the Directorthe Women Services, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients weserve in our Pediatrics unit.
Some notable informationabout the unit:
- Skill mix: RegisteredNurse, Patient Care tech, Unit Secretary
- Pediatrics hosts avariety of patient acuities/diagnosis. Some of our pediatric services include:Cardiology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Inpatient and OutpatientSurgery, Rehab, and more.
- Schedules: 12-hourshifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend.Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: ProfessionalScrubs (individual provides their own).
- Lifting equipment: 2-slider
- Major equipment used:Fetal Monitor, Ultrasound machine, Cardiac Monitors, Infant warmer
- New equipment: Pandas,Perigen
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association required
- Completion of NRP within 3 months of hire
- Completion of PALS within 3 months of hire through the American Heart Association
- Completion of STABLE within 180 days of hire
- Completion of Fetal Monitoring within 180 days of hire
- Current experience in Pediatrics in acute hospital setting
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.