Found in: beBee S US
Description:Ref ID: 02761715
Compensation: $55000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Growing Real Estate company located in Freehold is looking for a Bookkeeper/Property Administrator in their corporate office. This person will:
- Projections and budgeting as required
- Initiate late payment calls, reconcile A/R, and follow-up on collections as required. Work with legal to file evictions for non-paying tenants.
- Creation and distribution of client reports.
- Process rent and occupancy related receipts. resolve any aged items.
- Contract/Warranty book updates
- Reconciliation of monthly bank statements, plus maintaining security deposit accounts
- Record incoming checks into log book in absence of other employees and issue copies to management
- Maintain files for Mortgage & Guarantee information on properties
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of real estate accounting and administration experience. Skyline, MRI or Yardi experience required. Degree a pus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
3 days ago
Freehold, New Jersey, United States