Found in: beBee S US
Do your friends call you meticulous? Maybe even a perfectionist? Are you driven by an urge to get the details right, each and every time? If so, you need to apply for the Flexcraft QA Inspector position. Quickly.
The QA Inspector reports directly to the Quality Manager and is responsible for maintaining the company's quality standards and evaluation methods for products and processes. This is done by performing various QC tests, in-process inspections, and data audits. The QA inspector will need to document all production processes in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, cGMP, and company written work instructions.
The successful candidate must be able to multi-task, be willing to work overtime, and demonstrate a willingness to learn and continuously improve. As a key support member of a rapidly growing company, the QA Inspector must be flexible in their approach to work and be comfortable with taking on new challenges.
Specific Job Duties & Requirements:
- Records test/inspection/audit data, applying statistical techniques; guide technical evaluations, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to ensure quality objectives are achieved.
- Inspects and measures parts for production, process validation and support of engineering and quality investigations.
- Maintains measurement records.
- May have additional duties such as gauge calibration and training of operators in inspection techniques.
- Read dials, meters, and screen profiles to see if equipment is functioning properly; statistically control machines and processes.
- Help develop, modify, apply, and maintain quality standards and evaluation methods for products and processes.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics; may establish statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error and determining levels of confidence.
- Position or connect parts or instruments for testing or operation; use tools or equipment for inspection purposes. Prepares graphs or charts of data and enters data into computer for analysis.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data. Shares specialized knowledge with others
- Inspect and document conformance of outbound material documentation and procedures.
- Perform in-process and final inspections of parts from Clean Room Class 100,000 according to current policies and procedures. Document results as per written work instructions.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma and/or an equivalent.
- 3+ years as Quality Inspector using meters, gauges, and basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Certifications and Standards.
- Familiarity with SQF helpful.
- Must be a team player that supports a culture of collaboration, respect, and continuous learning.
The Flexcraft QA Inspector is a highly sought after role at Flexcraft. If you want to have your contributions recognized and appreciated - and make an impact every day you come to work - please apply.
3 days ago
Neptune City, New Jersey, United States
The Flexcraft Co.