Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician (TO-2CFDA)
Found in: Adzuna
Description:At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work in either a Patient Service Center or client office. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service, perform skilled specimen collections and be the face of the company. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth within the organization.
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
* Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
* Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
* Process billing information and collect payments when required
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Maintain patient and specimen information logs
* Provide superior customer service to all patients
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
* Travel to additional sites when needed
4 days ago
Neptune City, New Jersey, Monmouth County, NJ, United States