Found in: Lensa
The Sewell Family of Companies is looking for a skilled accounts receivable administrator to help ensure and accuracy and efficacy of our company's operations. Full time position: Monday Friday from 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording A/R data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts and ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate detailed A/R reports
- Review and Scan repair orders and tickets and IBS invoices
- Attend training classes and meetings.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- 1 year related experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Strong data entry skills
Hourly rate based on experience
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, company paid life insurance, paid time off, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Sewell strives to be a place where people Love to work and Love to do business.
At Sewell, we recognize the value of continuous growth. We believe every member of our team has unique talent and we are committed to helping them reach their full potential.
If you're looking for a team that can help you reach new heights, complete the application
6 days ago
Dallas, United States