Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
Found in: Resume Library
Description:Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team
The Customer Service Representative will provide comprehensive customer service to existing and prospective customers. In the Customer Service Department, the CS Representatives main function will be to answer and interact with customers over the phone by taking orders, identifying potential problems, assisting in any customer related issues to secure orders, and assist customers through refunds and replacement orders when issues arise. Other tasks may include reviewing and managing sale order queues, preparing mailings, handling customer inquiries, and other customer service related activities. The ideal candidate will have exceptional people skills, a friendly phone-demeanor and a passionate and positive personality.
Roles & Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
* Professionally handle incoming requests via phone from customers regarding orders, sales, products, problems, and billing
* Promptly and thoroughly handle all issues and customer inquiries
* Providing quality customer service to take care of our customers
* Using web-based systems to process orders, complaints, and requests
* Maintaining customer records by updating account information in the database
* Retrieving messages and complete customer call backs
* Various other customer service duties assigned by management
M,T,W,F,Sat - 3:30pm- 12am
To qualify for this position, your background must include:
* Prior customer service or phone skills a plus
* Must be able to navigate websites
* General computer skills a must
* Ability to learn and use different software platforms
* Outstanding phone etiquette
* Flexible schedule a plus
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
* Aptitude to follow processes and procedures accurately
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Piping Rock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Based in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is a vertically integrated manufacturer, distributor and on-line retailer of high-quality vitamins, nutritional supplements, essential oils and related health care products. Backed by three generations and over 40 years of experience in the natural products industry, Piping Rock is a true industry pioneer.
2 days ago
Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
Piping Rock Health Products