RN Fellowship Emergency Department
Found in: Resume Library
Description:WE ARE HIRING
JOIN OUR TEAM
_LOURDES HOSPITAL,_ part of Ascension in Binghamton, New York has an exciting opportunity for a new _RN GRADUATES_ and those with less than 1 year of nursing experienceand who have a passion to work in our EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
JOIN OUR RN FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM.THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $12,000 SIGN ON BONUS AS WELL AS A $10,000 TUITION FORGIVENESS INCENTIVE
* As a new nurse/new grad, you will be supported through our inclusive and carefully crafted one-year fellowship program as you obtain specific skill sets in medical-surgical, ICU, PACU and Telemetry nursing.
* At the same time, you will work and observe your assigned preceptor in the Emergency Department so you can translate your newly gained skills into actual practice as a new nurse.
* Following the successful completion of your one-year fellowship program, you will then be ready to work specifically in caring for our critical care patients in our emergency room.
Full-time, 36 hours a week, rotating shift
At Lourdes, our_Mission, Vision and Values_guide everything we do. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need. Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines so we can all give better care. As a Registered Nurse, you will have countless access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support.
We provide a COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGEinclusive of:
* _medical, dental, and vision_
* _generous paid time off_
* _tuition forgiveness program_
* _on-site child care center_
* _on-site fitness center_
* _various in-depth leadership programs to meet you where you are on your career journey._
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
* Implement and monitor patient care plans.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
* Coordinate with all disciplines for well coordinated patient care under the oversight of the primary RN.
* Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
* Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required within 6 months of Date of Hire.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
For nearly 90 years, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital has been providing rewarding career opportunities in the Binghamton, New York, community. Over 2,500 Mission-driven associates serve in our medical, surgical, and specialty units, an ambulatory care center, a breast care center, a regional cancer center, and numerous specialty practices. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates, as well as a rich learning environment with countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Ascension Lourdes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplemen [
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
4 days ago
Binghamton, New York, United States