Found in: Resume Library
Description:WE ARE HIRING
_LOURDES HOSPITAL_, part of Ascension in Binghamton, New York is hiring for acute care nurses to work in our well respected and highly regarded Emergency Department. This position is FULL-TIME 40 HOURS per week on evenings.
We offer flexible staffing and shifts based on patient volume, so nurses don't get overwhelmed. SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Our_Mission, Vision, and Values_ guide everything we do at Lourdes. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need. We provide:
* TEAMWORK: Our open, highly collaborative work environment allows staff to identify and share ideas across disciplines, so we can all give better care.
* LEARNING: Beyond helping to identify areas of improvement daily, our associates also get access to a wide range of learning opportunities and support.
* BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement and paid time off. You can also take advantage of our on-site child care and fitness centers, tuition reimbursement or generous tuition forgiveness benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a professional Registered Nurse working in our Emergency Department, you will be responsible for the assessment and coordination of care to our patients. You will collaborate with our physicians, specialists and comprehensive care team to carry out physician orders and care plans. _OUR NURSES ARE AT THE HEART OF THE CARE WE PROVIDE_. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients.
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocol of the healthcare organization.
* Implement and monitor patient care plans.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
* Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
* Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
* Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the New York Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
One or more of the following required:
* Advanced Life Support obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Prior Emergency Department experience preferred
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
For nearly 90 years, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital has been providing rewarding career opportunities in the Binghamton, New York, community. Over 2,500 Mission-driven associates serve in our medical, surgical, and specialty units, an ambulatory care center, a breast care center, a regional cancer center, and numerous specialty practices. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates, as well as a rich learning environment with countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Ascension Lourdes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplemen [
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
2 days ago
Binghamton, New York, United States