Bulk Material Handler- 1st Shift
Found in: Resume Library
Description:Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long-term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast-growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the material handler is responsible for the movement of products (materials, components) to supply department needs. Also responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Operates material handling equipment independently as well as within a team environment
* Moves material to appropriate destinations
* Fills hopper with bulk material
* Organizes and maintains materials and other components in storage or staging area
* Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs
* Disposes of cardboard boxes and garbage
* Performs other duties as assigned
To qualify for this position, your background must include:
* Must be able to lift to 40LBS
* Ability to write simple correspondence in English
* Prior bulk material handling experience a plus
* Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
6 days ago
Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
Piping Rock Health Products