Hilo Operator/Order Picker- 1st Shift
Found in: Resume Library
Description:Under the direction of the Lead, the Hi-Lo Driver is responsible for safely operating electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform, to push, lift, stack, or move finished goods products and components by performing the following duties. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect.
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team
In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, Piping Rock in its ongoing commitment to associates, has added new, comprehensive safety precautions in all of its facilities. Associates who are able to work from home are encouraged to do so. Associate safety is our top priority.
We are growing and in the right way Piping Rock Health Products has been named as Newsdays Top Workplaces for 2020. Our associates are dedicated and fueled by our passion for health and wellness and shared commitment to our customers. Come be a part of this remarkable team who looks to continue to be a Top Workplace in Long Island.
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area
* Use internal warehouse management system to track daily activities such as scanning movement of finished goods
* Unloads and stacks material by using lifting device
* Inventories finished goods on work floor and in warehouse
* Loads or unloads finished goods onto/off trailers using speed jack rider
* Must be able to document information as per SOP
* Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
* Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs guidelines
* Performs other duties as assigned
To qualify for this position, your background must include:
* 1-2 years of hi-lo driving experience
* Must be able to read/write English
* Ability to work autonomously and use resources available to complete tasks timely
* Ability to follow direction from a device
* Must be able to lift up to 50LBS - 60LBS continuously
* Must have physical mobility to stand/walk during 8-hour shift
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
6 days ago
Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
Piping Rock Health Products