Appliance Repair Service Technician
Found in: Resume Library
Description:*UP TO $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS MAY APPLY*
*HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION*
*TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE*
* NEVER ON CALL*
* Tired of being on Call?
* Tired of not having benefits?
* Tired of not having state of the art technology to help you get the job done the first time?
* Tired of not having a Team that will support you?
Sears Home Services has *_immediate openings_* for Appliance Repair Technicians to service basic and high-end home appliance repair jobs at customers residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair, or electrical troubleshooting; we want to talk with you about a career with us Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
* Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances
* Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair
* Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed
* Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times
* Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
* Active and valid Drivers License
* High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree)
* Mechanical comfort
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
* Ongoing certification and training on new technology
*Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.*
6 days ago
Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
Transform Home Services