Wash Room Attendant- 1st Shift
Found in: Resume Library
Description:Under the direction of the supervisor, the blender will manufacture a variety of dry powders within set specifications. The Blender is responsible for the quality of blends, accurate completion of all paperwork, sanitation of blender and blending area, and meeting all sample analysis requirements.
* Washes containers, vessels, utensils, processing equipment and parts
* Ensures that residual material is removed, and that the equipment is thoroughly cleaned
* Rinses washed equipment thoroughly to remove soap residue
* Stores clean equipment in a manner that prevents contamination
* Labels cleaned equipment with identification that indicates the equipment is clean and the expiration of the clean status
* Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
* Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and/or cGMP guidelines
* Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
* Prior manufacturing experience preferred
* Ability to write simple correspondence
* Ability to write simple correspondence in English
* Bi-lingual is a plus
* Basic mathematical skills
* Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment (50LBS)
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
3 days ago
Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
Piping Rock Health Products